One of my best friends in sl is KAYMA INDIA. She’s so sweet and funny and one of the best stylist I know. Spending some time together shopping around we had the idea to do a styling challenge, a kind of collaboration between this blog and her blog. We are both excited to work together and we picked one theme each to style two outfits, possibly using old stuff we had in inventory for ages. Casual Chic in dark colors is the theme I picked and she liked it a lot. It was really fun to style the outfit and to photograph it and this is the result.
We will show you the second outfit based on a theme Kayma picked tomorrow.
– Jacket: BOOM “The conductor’s Jacket” Red
– Pants: INDYRA ORIGINALS “Kaegan Shorts” Navy/Gold
– Top: MONS “Bodysuit Spring Rose”
– Belt: PEQE “Blossom Belt”
– Socks: MAITREYA “Moxie Overknee Socks” Tawny
– Shoes & Leg Warmers: LELUTKA “Fame Pumps” Gold
– Bag: MAYONAISE “Too Large A Woven Bag”
– Sunglasses: Gold Sunglasses for TFG (exclusive item for TFG)
– Hair: MACH Opening Group Gift
– Earrings: SHADE THRONE “The Monster Hoopz”
– Necklace: SHADE THRONE “The Beat Konducta”
– Nails: FINESMITH “Painter Nails”