Today I want to tell you about a wonderful event that happen every year in SecondLife, where hundreds of people give their time, creativity and money to help raise funds and awareness on behalf of the ‘American Cancer Society’: FASHION FOR LIFE.
This year from March 9th – 17th, an incredible 9 sims built by some of the grids best artists and builders will open to the public based on the theme of ‘The Seven Ancient Wonders of the World.’
Mila Tatham of Solidea Folies made me very happy when she asked me to shoot the advertising of one of the outfits she prepared to support this wonderful cause. What I’m going to show you today is Isabella, a simple but gorgeous mesh outfit that you can win as gatcha prize!
I will do my best to post more items that you will be able to purchase at FASHION FOR LIFE to support the ‘American Cancer Society’ this year. However, due to my limited time, I won’t be able to give a full coverage to this event, and I suggest you to check the official FLICKR GROUP and visit the sims as soon as they open.
This is an incredible event for a very worthy cause, make sure not to miss it and spread the word!
SIM BUILDERS & SPONSORS:
▪ Great Pyramid of Giza – Built by Thoth Jantzen – Sponsored by LAZURI
▪ Hanging Gardens of Babylon – Built by Patch Thibaud – Sponsored by Tres Beau
▪ Statue of Zeus at Olympia – Built by KarlinJames Zepp – Sponsored by Leri Miles Designs, Quality mesh fashion for men and women.
▪ Temple of Artemis at Ephesus – Built by nexuno Thespian – Sponsored by .:EMO-tions:.
▪ Mausoleum at Halicarnassus – Built by Kaya Angel – Sponsored by Sonatta Morales *8* Vintage Couture
▪ Colossus of Rhodes – Built by Rebeca Bashly – Sponsored by Chop Zuey Couture and Jewellery
▪ Lighthouse of Alexandria – Built by Bryn Oh – Sponsored by [sYs] Design
▪ Event Sim Center – Built by Eshi Otawara – sponsored by Miss Mundo Virtual Organization
▪ Event Sim North – Built by Eshi Otawara – Sponsored by Christianraven Resident
VIP SPONSORS: Tjake Kearny and Giz Seorn
ENTERTAINMENT & EVENTS SCHEDULE:
The week will also host a schedule of live entertainment, music and catwalk events and each scheduled fashion show will reveal different outfits from the all new ‘Fashion for Life 2013’ collection.
SATURDAY MARCH 9TH
▪12:00 PM SLT: GRAND OPENING OF FASHION FOR LIFE 2013!
SUNDAY MARCH 10TH
▪10:00 AM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by: KV Dream Agency
MONDAY MARCH 11TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by SOLO EVANE
TUESDAY MARCH 12TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by AVENUE
WEDNESDAY MARCH 13TH
▪4:00 PM SLT- FASHION SHOW – Produced by Elegance Agency
▪6:00 PM SLT – ANTONIO GALLOWAY IN CONCERT!
THURSDAY MARCH 14TH
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by UEMA AGENCY
FRIDAY MARCH 15TH
▪12:00 PM SLT – CHANGHIGH SISTERS FIRESHOW of Light, Life and Love
▪4:00 PM SLT – FASHION SHOW – Produced by OPIUM EVOLUTION
SATURDAY MARCH 16TH
▪10:00 AM SLT – GALLIANO COUTURE INSPIRED COLLECTION – Produced by BLVD AGENCY
SUNDAY MARCH 17TH
▪9:00 AM SLT – GRAND FINALE – SL TOP MODEL COMPETITION
▪11:00 AM SLT – CLOSING PARTY – RAFFLE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
*BOSL Radio will also stream across all 9 sims in partnership with SL club ‘The Velvet’.
* There will be a public ‘BEST FFL PHOTO CONTEST’ for the duration of this event. The winner will receive items from participating FFL designers.